04 January 2014

The past, the present & the future.

I've been thinking a lot about my past and how my mistakes have alienated myself from some of the people I love. It's hard to look bad and feel happy or proud when regret is all I feel. I know life has ups and downs and I do take it with a pinch of salt but sometimes it's not enough.

You said "I don't know what you want" and that's when it hit me, I don't even know what I want. I seem to be lost and maybe I'm searching for something but I've clearly not found it yet. You gave me hope when I had none and I'm always thankful for that but I'm never going to be this perfect image you need me to be.

Am I sorry? Maybe. Am I grateful? Always. My life was in a standstill till I met you and you showed me that there's more to it. I don't want this to end, and taking a break will hopefully make us realise how much we mean to each other. As crappy as it may sound, the fire is still burning as bright as ever, there is still hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails